Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alma Route, Day 1, Afternoon, Kanae's Private Room.

Tenkyouin
"...So you see, Anri."

Anri
"Yeah?"

"Anri, who had been lost in reading the weekly paper, raised her head and took a sip from the coffee Tenkyouin had prepared for her."

Anri
"What is it, Kanae-san?"

Tenkyouin
"I don't mind you coming over to play, but have you made any progress in finding our criminal?"

Anri
"Yeah, well, little by little."

Tenkyouin
"I've said this already, but the only way I'll be able to cooperate with you in this investigation is if you bring me everything on Saturdays."

Tenkyouin
"Today being the exception, I can't have you coming over to do nothing but drink coffee."

Anri
"I know that. I only came over to take a little break."

Tenkyouin
"...Oh really?"

"Anri wore an innocent look as she sipped her coffee."

No comments: