Friday, August 31, 2007

Alma Route: Day 1, Afternoon, Company Store Street

"Anri took a seat in the corner of the sidewalk cafe and waited for a while."

"One heroically hard-working waitress noticed her immediately."

Eliza
"What will you be have today, Anri-sama?"

Anri
"You."

"Not a single muscle on Eliza's face moved; she just shrugged her shoulders. She was fully accustomed to Anri's loose lips."

Eliza
"Aren't you being a little too bold, considering you've been confined to quarters?"

Anri
"Creeping around everywhere would just make me stand out even more."

Eliza
"...That is true. Then, your order?"

Anri
"Right."

"Anri lowered her voice a little."

Anri
"You've heard something about the incident, right?"

Eliza
"No, not yet."

"Eliza replied shortly, still pretending to take Anri's order."

Eliza
"However, I don't get to hear very much around here."

Anri
"Oh well, that's fine. Next time I see you, I'll have another favor to ask, though."

Anri
"In fact, there's something else I'd like to ask you."

Eliza
"What would that be?"

Anri
"I want to speak with Alma, from the first class. What do you suggest I do?"

Eliza
"Alma? Alma Hamilton-sama?"

"Eliza frowned, looking a little worried."

Eliza
"Why... I mean, it doesn;t do any good to ask me."

Anri
"Its about that scary supervisor."

Eliza
"Wells-sama, you mean."

Eliza
"Certainly, she has been acting like no one is allowed to associate with Alma-sama, but...."

Eliza
"As far as I know, other than Alma-sama's friends, I don't think she lets anyone through."

Anri
"But, there's probably no chance of her not disliking me."

Anri
"I'm going to have to try and find a different approach, aren't I?"

Eliza
"I have heard rumors about toilets and private chambers, but..."

"Though her tone was calm, there was a hint of shock blended in."

Eliza
"To such a degree does a foolish servant deliver excessive loyalty. I do not understand that kind of zeal."

Anri
"Well, maybe if we just understood Wells-san's methods -- Well, that's no good, either way."

Eliza
"Indeed."

"With a refined bow, Eliza appeared as if she had finished taking Anri's order, and turned to leave."

"For some reason, Anri gave in to her mischievous side, and gently groped Eliza's backside."

"--But, Eliza's gasp was suppressed in an instant."

"Without any change in her expression, Eliza left the table."

"Only Anri saw the glare Eliza shot back at her, and smiled wryly as a farewell."

Anri
"Damn, I knew it wouldn't be that easy."

"...A short while later, a cup of cinnamon tea was brought to Anri, into which a large quantity of salt had been mixed in."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

...moar? ;_;

Anonymous said...

Part of the scrip and stuffs

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyyjtyihjuw

Anonymous said...

thanks for traslate but,why translate one rute?